[Vends] Cabasse Galion V

Acheter ou vendre des Cabasse
Règles du forum
Les règles complètes à suivre avant de poster une annonce : Cliquez ICI
  • Remplissez entièrement le formulaire propre à CE forum (voir lien ci-dessus)
  • Titrez TOUJOURS votre annonce en commençant par [Vends] ou [Cherche] ...
Si les deux points ci-dessus ne sont pas respectés, l'annonce sera supprimée sans préavis.

Les "UP" (remontées d'annonces) doivent être espacés d'au moins 48h. Si dans cet intervalle un complément d'info (précision, photo) s'avérait nécessaire, c'est en éditant le message précédent qu'il faudrait le faire.
Verrouillé
Primaginary
Timide
Timide

[Vends] Cabasse Galion V

Message par Primaginary »

Bonjour,

...goodday - as I speak nor write French well enough. I offer our Cabasse Gallion V set for sale. We would love to keep them but alas - we need some gold nuggets. We live in The Netherlands (near Eindhoven). The Gallions V have serial nr. 3230213. From one of them, the securing screw to attach the speaker cord is missing. They are in fine condition. On one of them, the previous owner has (probably) placed a pot on top, so there is some color fading. The covers are fine. Our minimum price is Euro 1350 for the set. If you want to have the speakers delivered abroad we can either deliver them in exchange for expenses (gazoline and perhaps overnight staying costs). Please contact us speaking English (or be very, very patient when you speak French...).

John Ouendag
Tel. 0031648303697
jouendag@primagine dot nl.
Modifié en dernier par Primaginary le jeu. 17 nov. 2016 20:54, modifié 1 fois.

pleume
Intarissable
Intarissable

Re: [Vends] Cabasse Gallion V

Message par pleume »

Hello John,

It would help if you can show pictures of the speakers. Would you also be able to indicate when you bought them (I understand they are already second hand)?

Primaginary
Timide
Timide

pleume a écrit :Hello John,

It would help if you can show pictures of the speakers. Would you also be able to indicate when you bought them (I understand they are already second hand)?
Hello Pleume,

Thanks for your reply. I have made some photo's. There are some light damages to the speaker, though they are hardly noticeable - I think the speakers look very 'chique' in an interior. As you can see on the last photo, the top of one of the speakers has a darker area. And one of the speakers at the bottom right end has some damage at the corner and at the cover, and at the bottom left (side). Again, hardly noticeable. Well, they are decades old. A drop of stain might help, but I haven't got around to that.
We have bought them a few years ago from a colleague (which is no longer a colleague) and I can't remember how he obtained them. So they are indeed second hand already.

We (my wife and I) both work from home as freelancers and sometimes income is a little variable. If this will improve in the near future we will keep them. Though I am no audiophile, and therefore cannot judge nor review their sound, someone we know who deals in large concerts setups listened to them and judged then technically ok. Personally I prefer them most for some rock as from Eric Clapton, they are (to start talking like an audiophile after all) very energetic and deep/warm, and the bass is phenomenal. They have personality, sometimes you may not be in the mood for that kind of 'character' but if there's a match, than it is impressive and makes music very moving. But again, I'm a speaker 'greenhorn'.

pleume
Intarissable
Intarissable

Message par pleume »

Lovely pictures indeed. Thank you for the additional description. Good luck with your sale

Primaginary
Timide
Timide

Re: [Vends] Cabasse Galion V

Bonjour, Good day,

We will move to another house, and because we have a lot of expenses, a limited time offer for the Cabasse Galion V now for sale for € 750 for the pair. Offer stands till March 10.
Please contact me if you have interest in the Galions.

Kind regards,
John Ouendag.

obiken
Timide
Timide

Message par obiken »

Still on sale?

Primaginary
Timide
Timide

Sorry for my late reply - we have been on a trip to France.
The Galions are sold - many thanks to the purchaser, we're happy to have sold the Galions to a real Cabasse fan, and wish him many listening joy!

Verrouillé