Chacun est invité à faire découvrir son materiél et ses impressions
Répondre
D.E
Timide
Timide

Almost cabasse owner

Message par D.E »

Dear all.

Next week I will audition the io2 paired with the Thor subwoofer. I have high expectations as to the system take into consideration Kefs wat/sub systems etc.

However i was hoping to get some advise from the experts concerning alternative subwoofer(satorin 21/25) and all in one amp such as Linn DSM and Nain unitiqute

Is someone experienced in such system? Good combinations do's don'ts

Thanks DE

ambroise09
Volubile
Volubile

Re: Almost cabasse owner

Message par ambroise09 »

D.E a écrit :Dear all.

Next week I will audition the io2 paired with the Thor subwoofer. I have high expectations as to the system take into consideration Kefs wat/sub systems etc.

However i was hoping to get some advise from the experts concerning alternative subwoofer(satorin 21/25) and all in one amp such as Linn DSM and Nain unitiqute

Is someone experienced in such system? Good combinations do's don'ts

Thanks DE
Hi,

The Thor subwoofer is a very good piece of equipment. It's fitted with a 30cm driver (that's 12 inches, if you're from across the pond), which puts it ahead of the alternatives you quoted, the Santorin 21 and 25 (respectively fitted with a 21 and 25 cm driver).
A Santorin 30 ( I'll let you guess its driver's diameter...) does exists and comes equipped with a 500w class D amp and with embedded active filtering (the S30) or without (S30i, easier on your wallet).

Back on the topic on associating iO2 satellites with the Thor sub, some forum members have had excellent results with such a combination (http://www.forumcabasse.org/forum/viewt ... =21&t=6173).
Modifié en dernier par ambroise09 le dim. 28 avr. 2013 23:02, modifié 1 fois.

ambroise09
Volubile
Volubile

Message par ambroise09 »

En espérant que l'usage de la langue de Shakespeare ne soit pas une entorse aux règles de ce forum.

Towcat
Intarissable
Intarissable

Message par Towcat »

bin nan, c'est plutôt sympa :wink:

peter77
Intarissable
Intarissable

Message par peter77 »

ambroise09 a écrit :En espérant que l'usage de la langue de Shakespeare ne soit pas une entorse aux règles de ce forum.
bien au contraire... même si perso je n'ai plus pratiqué l'anglais écrit depuis fort longtemps!

Répondre